Tuesday, July 29, 2003

MFLS Update

So, I've dropped four spots to 10th position since the Confederations Cup.

So, I thought Taylor Twellman was on the Gold Cup roster and benched him.

So, a third of my team is Dallas Burn players.

So, I'm a good 170 points out of first; 150 points out of the top 3, for cryin' out loud.

So what! So what, I say!

We've not even reached the All-Star break yet. Still plenty of time for a run up the table.

Recent Changes:

* Purge of Burn players (which hurts, as they are my team)
* Add Spencer and Simutenkov up front
* Add Beasley in midfield
* Add Jonny Walker in goal.

I'm in good shape. I hated to do it, but I decided to sell McBride, rather than bench him until he's healed from his facial fracture. I got value for him though. Simutenkov's been consistent all year.

Sold Jason Kreis, not because he's not good, because he is. He has, however, absolutely no help whatsoever right now. Poor guy. He deserves a title and he's gonna miss the playoffs.

It's not too late to join. You can enter a team now and compare yourself on a week by week basis with your division rivals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home